- New York, NY
Since being founded in 2010, SinglePlatform has been helping local businesses get new customers by enabling them to publish their most important information everywhere consumers are making decisions online. Tens of thousands of businesses rely on SinglePlatform everyday to showcase and update their menus, products, and services on the web's most popular sites and apps, all from one place.
After being named one of the most promising startups in America, SinglePlatform was acquired and joined the Constant Contact family in June 2012.
Why Work At SinglePlatform:
Too many reasons to list, but let's start with five:
- Awesome leadership: work for people you believe in, who believe in you.
- We're a meritocracy: this is a place where you will be recognized for your achievements. We're are growing quickly, and anyone who comes in now will have a direct and measurable impact on the organization.
- We have vision: this is a small team that really enjoys working together and is committed to the vision of changing how local businesses present themselves online.
- You will get support and autonomy: we give you the tools and the framework, and you can synthesize it whichever way makes you the most successful.
- It's FUN!!: We're exciting, fast paced, fun, AND located in the middle of it all -- in the financial district in NYC.
Do you design A/B tests to help you pick out your outfit in the morning? Do you find yourself analyzing traffic patterns when you walk across Times Square? Then we just might be looking for you.
SinglePlatform, a fast-growing division of Constant Contact, is looking for a dynamic and driven Marketing Director to lead the strategy, development and execution of online marketing, advertising, branding, promotion, strategic partnerships, marketing analytics and testing. Working with the senior leadership of the company, you will have responsibility for growing the busines, growing brand awareness and evolving the brand position.
The ideal candidate will be a quantitatively oriented marketer with a strong entrepreneurial spirit, excellent communication and negotiating skills, team player philosophy, and professionally mature attitude. The ability to address complex strategic marketing problems (using data, but also thinking outside the numbers) and propose viable solutions is a necessity.
This position will be a part of the SinglePlatform executive team and will play a key role in aggressively growing the SP business for years to come.
At SinglePlatform, we’re helping small businesses get discovered by allowing them to reach customers everywhere across the online universe. This means that the mom and pop coffee shop on the corner can have the same reach as the big guys from Seattle. And you can be a part of making that happen.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the planning, development, and execution of the marketing strategy, including brand and messaging strategy
- Deliver against key metrics including traffic, customer growth, revenue growth, cost per acquisition, and lead generation
- Oversee the marketing budget and cross-category allocation, including analytics and optimization
- Oversee all customer acquisition channels, including SEO/SEM, display advertising, email marketing, affiliate marketing, and online distribution partnerships
- Partner with internal creative, product and engineering teams to identify product enhancements and features that will be instrumental in branding and marketing
- Drive business insights through data analysis and provide actionable recommendations for innovation in marketing strategy
- Monitor industry trends and communicate them to the Executive Team in order to aid in guiding overall interactive marketing investments
- Develop strong working relationships and partnerships with internal departments and stakeholders throughout the company
What you know:
- The stuff you learned earning a Bachelor's Degree - an MBA would be cool too
- How to manage a marketing budget
- Everything there is to know about social media and viral marketing
- The ins and outs of online marketing, including SEM, SEO, display, partnerships, affiliate marketing, email acquisition
- A deep understanding of media markets to drive media buying, testing and creative
- How to apply rigorous analytics to determine ROI on cross-channel marketing efforts
- Site-side marketing, including conversion, landing page optimization, A/B testing
- How to give a polished presentation and get along with people
- How to form strong work teams and create a positive and supportive culture
Why you care:
Simply put, SinglePlatform just might be the best place you’ll ever work. We combine a high-energy, fast-paced start-up culture with the stability of being a part of the Constant Contact family. Simply put, this means that you’ll get to be a part of the story of building the SinglePlatform business to legendary proportions but you still have the security of being backed by a publicly traded company who has already created a legacy of its own.
Do we work hard? You bet. We’re here to help small businesses get new customers and grow their own businesses, and we take that mission seriously. We’re data and numbers driven and we never stop inventing ways to be better.
Do we have fun? Oh yeah. Even though we take what we do seriously, we have a great time doing it. Regular company happy hours, casual start-up work environment, awesome company events, amazing benefits and perks are just some of the highlights of working at SinglePlatform.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.