- New York, NY
Since being founded in 2010, SinglePlatform has been helping local businesses get new customers by enabling them to publish their most important information everywhere consumers are making decisions online. Tens of thousands of businesses rely on SinglePlatform everyday to showcase and update their menus, products, and services on the web's most popular sites and apps, all from one place.
After being named one of the most promising startups in America, SinglePlatform was acquired and joined the Constant Contact family in June 2012.
Why Work At SinglePlatform:
Too many reasons to list, but let's start with five:
- Awesome leadership: work for people you believe in, who believe in you.
- We're a meritocracy: this is a place where you will be recognized for your achievements. We're are growing quickly, and anyone who comes in now will have a direct and measurable impact on the organization.
- We have vision: this is a small team that really enjoys working together and is committed to the vision of changing how local businesses present themselves online.
- You will get training and autonomy: we give you the tools and the framework, and you can synthesize it whichever way makes you the most successful.
- It's FUN!!: We're exciting, fast paced, fun, AND located in the middle of it all -- in the financial district in NYC.
Do you put the “art” in “smart?” Do you think design is the highest form of communication?
SinglePlatform, a fast-growing part of the Constant Contact family, is looking for Senior Designer to join our small but mighty creative team. In this role you’ll contribute original and dynamic designs for a range of purposes – from our corporate site to our core product, from landing pages to branding materials and email campaigns. No two days will be the same, but they’ll all be amazing and challenging. Right now we're re-branding SinglePlatform across the board, and any minute we'll be completely re-designing our website, product and overall look. Your work, and your opinions, will make a huge contribution to this enormous undertaking.
If you’re looking to get by with some buttons and pretty pictures, this isn’t the job for you. If you want to produce exciting interactive work, and build amazing user and brand experiences with a team of talented marketers, designers, and developers, let’s talk.
At SinglePlatform, we’re helping small businesses get discovered by allowing them to reach customers everywhere across the online universe. This means that the mom and pop coffee shop on the corner can have the same reach as the big guys from Seattle. And you can be a part of making that happen.
What you’ll do:
- Manage creative responsibilities on select projects under the supervision of the Art Director
- Create and manage projects from concept through production; provide innovative, conceptual, consistent design
- Consult with the product team to ensure creative concepts meet project requirements
- Participate in brainstorm sessions, internal presentations, and photo and film/video sessions
- Conduct user testing and research to reach design excellence in both aesthetics and functionality
- Stay current with design/industry trends and advances in technology
- Respond to all project day-to-day issues/concerns that do not require the Art Director’s involvement
- Create on-brand, on-strategy compelling creative for online products and marketing materials
- Work with team members and Product Managers to proactively solve business problems
- Understand Style Guide and ensure that all product development adheres to guidelines
What you know:
- Enough to have earned a Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design
- The stuff that comes with at least 3 years of experience design in web, advertising and branding
- A ton about graphic design and composition, and how they extend through the digital and analogue realms
- How to be outgoing, and strong, and not be afraid to make a point in a room full of senior people
- How to present ideas as well as you create them
- Photoshop and Illustrator, and other tools that make your work come to life
- How to put together an exceptional on-line portfolio showcasing innovative concepts and creative design solutions (that’s probably what will get you an interview)
Why you care:
Simply put, SinglePlatform just might be the best place you’ll ever work. We combine a high-energy, fast-paced start-up culture with the stability of being a part of the Constant Contact family. Simply put, this means that you’ll get to be a part of the story of building the SinglePlatform business to legendary proportions but you still have the security of being backed by a publicly traded company who has already created a legacy of its own.
Do we work hard? You bet. We’re here to help small businesses get new customers and grow their own businesses, and we take that mission seriously. We’re data and numbers driven and we never stop inventing ways to be better.
Do we have fun? Oh yeah. Even though we take what we do seriously, we have a great time doing it. Regular company happy hours, casual start-up work environment, awesome company events, amazing benefits and perks are just some of the highlights of working at SinglePlatform.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.