Payroll Software Support Specialist
- Indianapolis, IN
SinglePoint seamlessly integrates payroll, HR and time & attendance functionality in a single Web-based, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution. It delivers sophisticated functionality in an easy-to-use tool, so our clients can focus on the business benefits the technology delivers—accurate payroll, regulatory compliance, talent management and employee satisfaction—and not on the technology itself. Visit www.singlepointinc.com for more information.
Are you interested in permanent position with a small, fast-growing Indianapolis software and services company? We are seeking bright, high energy support specialists to join our team. Headquartered in Indianapolis, SinglePoint designs, develops and delivers a SaaS (software-as-a-service) solution that enables businesses throughout the US to effectively manage human resources and payroll.
Here at SinglePoint you have the chance to take ownership and make an impact from your very first day. This isn’t a place where you’re just another cog in the corporate machine, we seek and select individuals who have a voice to be heard and who constantly seek knowledge and improvement. You will have the ability to work in a true team environment and gain exposure to every facet of our operations. Most importantly, at SinglePoint, your contributions are valued and your personal and professional growth have unlimited potential.
- Apply critical thinking and problem-solving skills to research, troubleshoot, and walk clients through our products to solve the client’s request.
- Document processes specific to client needs and contribute to general documentation.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients by continuously striving to meet and exceed client expectations.
- Become an expert on our web-based products and software applications.
- Respond to a high volume of calls and emails while consistently providing quality service and accurate answers.
- Assist with special projects as assigned.
- Work overtime as needed, especially during year-end.
- Experience supporting or implementing payroll or accounting software
- Experience in a payroll service company (e.g., ADP, Paychex, etc.) or as a payroll/HR/benefits administrator highly desirable
- Experience in a client facing role within a service industry highly desirable
- Experience in software implementation or consulting highly desirable
- Computer skills, including Windows and MS Office programs required
- Experience with SQL highly desirable
- Energetic and customer focused
- Strong problem-solving/analytical ability
- Strong mathematical aptitude
- Excellent written communicaiton skills
- Extremely organized
Competitive Base Salary, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, 401k Retirement Plan Contribution