SiteMaster, Inc. is looking to bring 2 more crews onboard for AT&T and T-Mobile LTE, Sprint Network Vision and Sprint AAV projects to start work next week (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and Georgia).
Top pay for Foremen with experience running 2-4 man crews
Installs, maintains, repairs, removes, or retrofits antenna systems equipment and power systems (e.g. antennas, microwave dishes, feedlines, ice shields, etc.), performs tower maintenance; works irregular hours and travels extensively throughout the assigned region; sometimes under adverse conditions (e.g., high towers, inclement weather, remote sites, etc.) to maintain operational communications throughout the region using safety equipment and hand, power, and specialty tools. Performs related duties as assigned.
- Perform scheduled inspections and maintenance on all assigned sites, in accordance with customer specifications;
- Work under the daily supervision of the Crew Lead;
- Inspect and photograph all assigned sites during scheduled period;
- Inspect and/or repair tower lighting systems, if applicable;
- Perform tower maintenance activities required, including elevated maintenance and repairs. Take before and after photos and document materials used;
- Perform various construction tasks as assigned;
- Do daily preparation and planning to enable efficient travel to sites and performance of duties at sites;
- Submit expense reports at least monthly;
- Give recommendations to improve efficiency, productivity, and customer service;