Experienced Tower Technicians and Foremen
- Slidell, LA
SiteMaster, Inc. serves the infrastructure needs of wireless telecom operators, OEM’s, engineers, and government agencies. Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma for over 15 years with multiple regional offices, SiteMaster provides inspection, maintenance, and construction/installation services to the industry’s premier organizations, including the top 5 wireless carriers, key government agencies such as the U.S. Coast Guard and the FAA, the top 5 wireless engineering/program management organizations, and the top 3 wireless OEM’s.
SiteMaster, Inc. is looking to bring 2 more crews onboard for AT&T and T-Mobile LTE, Sprint Network Vision and Sprint AAV projects to start work next week (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and Georgia).
Top pay for Foremen with experience running 2-4 man crews
Installs, maintains, repairs, removes, or retrofits antenna systems equipment and power systems (e.g. antennas, microwave dishes, feedlines, ice shields, etc.), performs tower maintenance; works irregular hours and travels extensively throughout the assigned region; sometimes under adverse conditions (e.g., high towers, inclement weather, remote sites, etc.) to maintain operational communications throughout the region using safety equipment and hand, power, and specialty tools. Performs related duties as assigned.
- Perform scheduled inspections and maintenance on all assigned sites, in accordance with customer specifications;
- Work under the daily supervision of the Crew Lead;
- Inspect and photograph all assigned sites during scheduled period;
- Inspect and/or repair tower lighting systems, if applicable;
- Perform tower maintenance activities required, including elevated maintenance and repairs. Take before and after photos and document materials used;
- Perform various construction tasks as assigned;
- Do daily preparation and planning to enable efficient travel to sites and performance of duties at sites;
- Submit expense reports at least monthly;
- Give recommendations to improve efficiency, productivity, and customer service;
- Five or more years work or military experience required, with two or more years in tower industry strongly desired; Preference given to those who have LTE, UMTS, AAV, GSM and new cell tower site construction experience.
- Tower fall protection and radio frequency safety training preferred;
- Excellent written and oral communications skills;
- Intermediate computer literacy;
- Excellent work ethic, with drive and organizational skills to work unsupervised;
- Must have a valid driver's license with a safe/acceptable driving record in compliance with company policy (5 years of history);
- Ability to work hours outside of normal schedule with little or no advance notification required;
- Excellent customer service skills, with ability to solve problems and maintain positive attitude;
- Must be comfortable interacting within all levels of company and customer organizations;
- Must be able to pass background check;
- Must successfully pass a Pre-employment substance abuse test;
- Must comply with SiteMaster’s drug and alcohol policy;
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
1. Ability to climb tall structures (100 feet or more) with 50 lb. load to perform work at altitudes of up to 12,000 feet.
2. Ability to lift heavy objects (up to 35 pounds).
3. Ability to work outdoors in all types of weather conditions.
4. Availability to work irregular hours and/or respond to emergency call-outs on a 24 hour basis.
5. Ability to travel extensively throughout the state.
6. Applicant/Employee’s weight and tools combined may not exceed 280-pound weight limit as specified by the manufacturer of safety equipment.
7. Applicant/Employee’s waist circumference must not exceed 60 inches measured at the navel as specified by the manufacturer of safety equipment.
This position is full-time, with employer-paid Medical, Dental and Life insurance. We also offer paid vacation, Holidays, 401K, an optional Flexible Spending Account, and much more! Fax or email your resume to our Human Resources department for immediate consideration email@example.com or fax your resume to 918-392-8998. SiteMaster, Inc. is an EEO Employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.