• 2+ years of experience running L&A, T-Mobile LTE, Sprint Network Vision, or with Site Audits
• Competent Climber/Rescuer Certification (required)
• Able and willing to climb heights of up to 500’ AGL (required)
• OSHA 10 Certification
• First Aid/CPR Certification
• Sweep testing & PIM testing experience (preferred)
• Experience with the installation, termination, and testing of all aspects of a wireless communications site
• Experience in mounting antennas and MW, azimuth verification and RET installations
• AT&T/T-Mobile LTE experience (preferred)
• Current valid driver’s license (required)
• Able to operate and communicate with Windows based programs (i.e. Word, Excel, etc.)
Preference given to those with the following industry certifications: Tower Climbing Fall Protection & Rescue Certification, RF Awareness Certification, First Aid/CPR Certification, OSHA 10 or 30 Certification(s).
Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
• Must be willing to travel extensively.
• Must be willing to work evenings and weekends when required.
• Must be in good physical condition with the ability to bend, twist, squat and lift 75 lbs. and pull his/her own body weight plus equipment weight up a vertical tower repeatedly for long periods of time.
This position is a full-time, W-2 position with 100% employer-paid medical, dental, life insurance. Competitive pay and per diem, paid hotel, holidays and vacation. For immediate consideration, fax 918-392-8998 or email your resume to our Human Resources Office at email@example.com for immediate consideration. www.sitemaster.com - We are a member of NATE (National Association of Tower Erectors).