Mid-South Regional Operations Manager/Director
- Atlanta, GA
SiteMaster, Inc. serves the infrastructure needs of wireless telecom operators, OEM’s, engineers, and government agencies. Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma for over 15 years with multiple regional offices, SiteMaster provides inspection, maintenance, and construction/installation services to the industry’s premier organizations, including the top 5 wireless carriers, key government agencies such as the U.S. Coast Guard and the FAA, the top 5 wireless engineering/program management organizations, and the top 3 wireless OEM’s.
At this time we are in need of an Area Operations Manager/Director for our Atlanta, GA office.
The Area Operations Manager/Director plans, organizes, directs and controls the activities of the area operations team consisting of field managers and supervisors, tower and civil crews, project coordinators, etc. to profitably serve the wireless industry. Responsible for the performance of all field, project, and administrative functions for the region.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the profitability of the area (P&L responsibility)
• Manage the regional operations team, providing wireless site audit, inspections, maintenance, and construction services (network and tower) for a broad range of customers
• Provide support in resolving complex field operations issues
• Manage or conduct the selection and management of subcontractors
• Facilitate interaction of regional operations team with other regions
• Support budget and accounting planning and reporting for the region
• Manage/perform the bid process for the area and provide support to the Director of Operations for bidding on national & government projects
• Manage field operations equipment allocation, maintenance and reporting
• Monitor and update progress of regional activities via tracking tools and internal reports
• Resolve any performance issues of the Operations team
• Assist Director of Operations in managing selected projects outside of the region or that cross regional boundaries
• Assist the corporate staff and Director of Operations in developing, implementing and tracking training, safety and certification programs for the operations team
The above responsibilities represent the major tasks assigned to incumbents on this job title. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all tasks. Therefore, on occasion, incumbents may perform other related tasks.
Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
Works in normal office environment with field trips to tower sites for inspections, site audits, project manager meetings, and site coordination. Overnight stays may be required.
This position is full-time, with employer-paid Medical, Dental and Life insurance. We also offer paid vacation, Holidays, 401K, and an optional Flexible Spending Account benefit. Fax 918-663-2291 or email your resume to Human Resources: email@example.com.
• Eight to ten years of experience in management of wireless construction and maintenance services
• Strong leadership and coordination abilities
• Demonstrated success profitably bidding and securing new business
• Demonstrated success managing profitable services business
• Proficient in computer software applications including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Able to handle multiple projects
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Ability to communicate at all operational levels
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.