Foreman - Mid-South Region
- Atlanta, GA
SiteMaster, Inc. serves the infrastructure needs of wireless telecom operators, OEM’s, engineers, and government agencies. Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma for over 15 years with multiple regional offices, SiteMaster provides inspection, maintenance, and construction/installation services to the industry’s premier organizations, including the top 5 wireless carriers, key government agencies such as the U.S. Coast Guard and the FAA, the top 5 wireless engineering/program management organizations, and the top 3 wireless OEM’s.
#13FM0053 - Foreman, Atlanta, GA Opening:
Mobile telecom is one of the fastest growing industries worldwide, with over 4 billion mobile phone users. As the communications needs of the world change, so do the demands for more innovative solutions. Do you have the talent and tenacity to help us deliver creative solutions to power tomorrow?
SiteMaster, Inc. is looking to hire 2 Foremen to support our Central Region and start work next week. Experience with Tower modifications, running lines & antennas, plumb & tension, decommissioning and tower construction. Must possess a valid driver's license and be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
Currently we are working across all major carriers, OEM's, and major turnkey providers: AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, ATC, Crown, Ericsson, Nokia, Alcatel, etc.
This position is a full-time, W-2 position with 100% employer-paid medical, dental, life insurance. Competitive pay and per diem, paid hotel, holidays and vacation. For immediate consideration, fax 918-392-8998 or email your resume to our Human Resources Office at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. www.sitemaster.com - We are a member of NATE (National Association of Tower Erectors).
• Foreman with 2+ years of experience running 3-4 man cell Tower Crews
• Competent Climber/Rescuer Certification (required)
• Able and willing to climb heights of up to 500’ AGL (required)
• OSHA 10 Certification
• First Aid/CPR Certification
• Sweep testing & PIM testing experience (preferred)
• Experience with the installation, termination, and testing of all aspects of a wireless communications site
• Experience in mounting antennas and MW, azimuth verification and RET installations
• AT&T/T-Mobile LTE experience (preferred)
• Current valid driver’s license (required)
• Able to operate and communicate with Windows based programs (i.e. Word, Excel, etc.)
Preference given to those with the following industry certifications: Tower Climbing Fall Protection & Rescue Certification, RF Awareness Certification, First Aid/CPR Certification, OSHA 10 or 30 Certification(s).
Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
• Must be willing to travel extensively.
• Must be willing to work evenings and weekends when required.
• Must be in good physical condition with the ability to bend, twist, squat and lift 75 lbs. and pull his/her own body weight plus equipment weight up a vertical tower repeatedly for long periods of time.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
1. Ability to climb tall structures (100 feet or more) with 50 lb. load to perform work at altitudes of 300+ feet.
2. Ability to lift heavy objects (up to 35 pounds).
3. Ability to work outdoors in all types of weather conditions.
4. Availability to work irregular hours and/or respond to emergency call-outs on a 24 hour basis.
5. Ability to travel extensively throughout the state.
6. Applicant/Employee’s weight and tools combined may not exceed 310-pound weight limit as specified by the manufacturer of safety equipment.
7. Applicant/Employee’s waist circumference must not exceed 60 inches measured at the navel as specified by the manufacturer of safety equipment.
Contact: Heather Cupp
Human Resources Administrator & Recruiter
(918) 932-9107 cell
(918) 392-8998 office
Submit resumes to: email@example.com or by fax (918) 392-8998
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
SiteMaster, Inc. is an AA/EEO Employer.