Digital Marketing Account Manager
- New York, NY
Be a part of a new breed of Agency!
The more you learn about us, the more you’ll realize that Six Spoke Media is more than your typical company. Our goal is to be a new breed of agency for a new age.
Discoverability Marketing. Digital Media. Empowered Consumers. Disruptive Technologies. Globalization. The Social Web.
We help our clients navigate in this new era where brands must transform their marketing and advertising strategies in order to effectively engage and connect with their customers and their communities anywhere in the world.
In order to do this, we’ve combined a brand and advertising consultancy, a full-service interactive agency, and a media company, layered on some kick-ass technology and global offices to provide our clients with the know-how and capabilities that make us the mad men and women of the modern world.
Oh yeah, and ultimately our goal is to change the world, while having fun.
To learn more about why Six Spoke Media is one of the fastest-growing agencies in the country, visit www.sixspokemedia.com.
The Digital Marketing Account Manager is responsible for the overall client satisfaction, strategy, and program delivery for assigned accounts. The Digital Marketing Account Manager is the primary relationship owner and serves as the project manager for all deliverables. The Digital Marketing Account Manager is responsible for defining client search and performance marketing strategies, evaluating the effectiveness of client programs, and recommending improvements or additional services as appropriate.
- Set client program objectives and project timelines as part of startup process
- Implement programs to meet client objectives
- Deliver and discuss reporting when part of the engagement
- Proactively seek opportunities to improve client metrics
- Analyze marketing programs regularly and prepare finding to client contracts
- Advise best practice online marketing strategies to drive conversion rates
- Project manage all responsible parties for on-time, on-budget deliverables
- Communicate client requirements to analysts, strategists, copywriters, developers and designers
- Lead client strategy review sessions, internal and external startup meetings
- Oversee all the activities for a given account to ensure client expectations are met
- Oversee client billing and forecasting
- Report P/L, client by client, and aggregated
- Strong performance in Bachelor’s degree program required
- Very strong customer service orientation
- Project management experience
- Ability to work with creative elements
- Extreme attention to detail
- Proactive, take-charge attitude
- Demonstrated capacity for independent initiative
- Proven multi-tasking ability
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proven ability to learn new tools and software quickly and independently
- Marketing, consulting, or client services industry experience a plus
- Experience in a startup environment a plus
- Fluency in Mandarin Chinese