CRM & Email Marketing Coordinator
- Employment Status: Regular
Headquartered in Southern California, Skechers has spent nearly 30 years helping men, women and kids everywhere look and feel good. Developing comfort technologies is at the foundation of all that we do—delivering stylish, innovative, and quality products at a reasonable price. From our diverse footwear offering to a growing range of apparel and accessories, Skechers is a complete lifestyle brand.
With international business representing over half of our total sales, we have product available in more than 170 countries and significant opportunities for continued expansion worldwide. We sell our collections direct to consumers through more than 4,000 Skechers stores around the globe and Skechers e-commerce sites, as well as through a network of third-party partners.
A MULTI-BILLION-DOLLAR GLOBAL LEADER IN THE FOOTWEAR INDUSTRY.
Skechers is growing the Digital Group and is looking to hire a new CRM and Email Marketing Coordinator who will help oversee the day-to-day execution of marketing and promotional campaigns.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESULTS
- Work alongside the Digital Marketing team to help support build, QA, deploy and analyze Email, Mobile Push and SMS campaigns.
- Prepare materials to internally communicate business priorities and strategy for CRM efforts
- Understand our customer segmentation and customer journey
- Help manage email creative requests; following the request process and manage stakeholder communications
- Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of numerous marketing campaigns using Google Analytics and other monitoring tools on a daily, weekly, and/or monthly basis
- Work with Email Marketing Specialist to manage email calendar and coordinate deployments for campaigns
- Use content builder and HTML to help create emails
- Use Photoshop and other Adobe Suite products to edit digital assets
- Cross training other roles in the department to assist when needed
- Other duties as assigned.
- Highly computer literate; ability to learn new software quickly and efficiently
- Demonstrated ability to complete work independently with careful attention to detail and follow-up; extremely accurate; demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize tasks
- Strong organizational skills and able to think critically within a fast-paced environment, while meeting assigned deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal, written and interpersonal
- Ability to manage projects across teams and with competing priorities
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- B.A. or B.S. degree in Communications, English, Fashion Merchandising or Marketing preferred.
- Entry level position- must have internship experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The skills, abilities and physical demands described are representative of those duties that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified for the job position, to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk; sit, reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel. The employee is occasionally required to sit for long period of times.