- Employment Status: Regular
Skechers has spent nearly 30 years helping men, women and kids everywhere look and feel good. Developing comfort technologies is at the foundation of all that we do—delivering stylish, innovative, and quality products at a reasonable price. From our diverse footwear offering to a growing range of apparel and accessories, Skechers is a complete lifestyle brand.
With international business representing over half of our total sales, we have product available in more than 170 countries and significant opportunities for continued expansion worldwide. We sell our collections direct to consumers through more than 4,000 Skechers stores around the globe and Skechers e-commerce sites, as well as through a network of third-party partners.
A MULTI-BILLION-DOLLAR GLOBAL LEADER IN THE FOOTWEAR INDUSTRY.
- Prepare and organize annual budget, quarterly forecast and monthly variance analysis
- Manage ecom ar/sales, fixed assets, leases, prepaids and cash
- Lead accounting closing for monthly, quarterly, and year-end periods
- Provide guidance and training to staff members, as needed, fostering effective and productive team
- Update and implement the accounting policies and procedures in accordance with corporate guidance
- Communicate with the country manager and department heads regarding monthly results
- Coordinate with auditors, accounting staff and external service providers for auditing tasks
- Participate in various corporate projects, as required
- Experience in English accounting/finance
- At least 5 years of managerial experience
- Use of erp like SAP, Oracle, etc.
- Good command in reading and written English, preferred speaking English proficiency
- Working experience in wholesale or retail industries dealing with consumer products preferred
- Team-oriented, yet independently minded, work alone to complete assigned tasks
- Ability to communicate clearly, precisely, and logically
Language:Native level in Japanese and business level in English required