Customer Service Sales Representative
- San Diego, CA
Skin Authority is one of the fastest growing skin care brands, achieving steep year-over-year growth by helping customers achieve beautiful skin and a positive self image. Skin Authority offers a complete line of “results oriented” home care products together with a unique “360-degree customer service experience” that uses integrated technology to make skin care coaching available to customers wherever they are and however they prefer to be reached. The result is a lifetime of healthy, radiant skin and a growing base of fiercely loyal customers.
Represent a results oriented skin care company to educate potential consumers and spa partners on the benefits of highly effective skin care products and procedures. In this role you will be measured (and rewarded) on how effectively you can communicate your knowledge of the company’s products and benefits resulting in measurable retail sales.
Customer Service Representatives will be the public face and voice of the company and will provide day-to-day support and skin care knowledge of company products and treatments to our customer base of consumers, destination/resort/day spa staff and company staff. We are looking for a confident sales professional that has a high work ethic, is self-motivated and comfortable approaching people in order to grow the business. This is an inside sales position requiring heavy phone prospecting. The company will provide training on products but you will need to provide the desire and commitment in order to be successful.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Presentation experience in both retail and training environments.
- Proficient computer knowledge, ability to utilize web based database system.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; ability to prioritize tasks.
- Effective individual contributor and team player.
- Proven ability to work independently; resourceful and self-starting without significant guidance and direction.
- Self-motivated, detail & solutions oriented, organized, and personable.
- Flexible, energetic, enthusiastic, committed & can handle repetitive tasks.
- Willing to work on administrative duties 25-50% of the time.
- Willing to train partner locations on site and may require travel from time to time 25-50% of time
- Skincare background and experience preferred but NOT required.
- Must have previous sales experience and can show history of success.
- 4 year college degree preferred.
Compensation is competitive. Includes base plus commission.
Email your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.