IT Asset Inventory Support Specialist
- Philadelphia, PA
Job Title: IT Asset Inventory Support Specialist
Duration: 3-6+ Months
Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Update inventory documentation for all existing IT assets.
- Update inventory documentation for all new IT assets.
- Update and modify inventory documentation as required to reflect new, retired, and disposed assets.
- Create and maintain asset and inventory reports in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Physically move hardware within locations at OPA.
- Create asset tags and tag assets as required.
Skills/experience REQUIRED of the assigned staff:
- Basic knowledge of asset and inventory management.
- Experience and skilled with Microsoft Excel including the creation of macros. Ability to calculate and compute values.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word.
- Basic analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to create reports in Excel and Word.
Ability to track shipping and receiving asset information.
Smart IMS -Empowering Enterprise Efficiency
103 Morgan Ln | Plainsboro NJ 08536
| Direct: 609-955-3035 | Fax : 732-626-6137
An MWBE and "GSA Schedule 70" Certified Company