Junior Business Analyst
- White Plains, NY
Must Have Finance experience
Job Title: Junior Business Analyst
Location: White Plains, NY
Duration: Long Term
Please don’t apply for this position without the following three mandatory needs:
1) Excellent understanding of the securities industry, financial instruments (stocks, bonds, and derivative instruments), and Capital Markets experience (Back office or Middle office)
2) Data warehousing – should be hands on
3) SQL – MUST have strong hands on experience with SQL – should be able write own scripts, should know how to write own stored procedures, queries, joins, etc.
Perform data analysis and validate business requirements.
Prepare data mapping specifications – include data flow diagrams, field level mappings and rules for multiple applications.
Develop test cases and validate that all tests were performed.
Support UAT – Provide level 2 support during UAT.
- Good understanding of the securities industry, financial instruments (stocks, bonds, and derivative instruments).
- Experience in requirement analysis and working with technology teams.
- Strong understanding of typical SDLC processes and artifacts.
- 3 to 5 years with financial industry with a background in investment accounting or record keeping and/ or security reference data.
- 3+ years’ experience in relational database and SQL required with basic understanding of data modeling and design.
- Preference for an individual who’s past experience includes extensive data migration work.
- Individuals with a technical background (must write and run own stored procedures) are a must to support detailed data analysis, data mapping and data research to prepare specifications and provide production support for data research.
- Excellent oral and written skills are required.
- Oracle technologies for querying and analyzing data desired.
-Empowering Enterprise Efficiency
103 Morgan Ln | Plainsboro NJ 08536
| Direct: 609-955-3035 | Fax : 732-626-6137
An MWBE and "GSA Schedule 70" Certified Company