Technical Support - Swedish Speaking
- Solna, Sweden
Snow Software is the global leader in technology intelligence solutions, ensuring the trillions spent on all forms of technology is optimized to drive maximum value. More than 4,000 organizations around the world rely on Snow's platform to provide complete visibility, optimize usage and spend, and minimize regulatory risk. Headquartered in Stockholm, Snow has more local offices and regional support centers than any other software asset and cloud management provider, delivering unparalleled results to our customers and partners.
What you’ll be doing
Snow Software is looking to add to its Swedish Technical Support team with experienced support professional. We are looking for a dynamic Customer Support Engineer with an exceptional focus on quality customer support. The role will be to supply support to our large customer and partner base resolving issues by utilizing widely available resources, teams and own skill and experience. The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years in a similar role, as well as proven exceptional external customer facing experience.
You will be working within a regional support team, to resolve customer and partner technical issues to a high standard of customer success, adhering to response time SLAs and escalating into global teams if required. Your daily duties will be varied across the latest technologies.
What we offer
This is a chance for you to accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will get to be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.
Who you are
The successful candidate must be willing and able to work in a busy, dynamic environment. They must be able to work as part of both local and global teams to deliver customer excellence and success. The ideal candidate must be attention focused and hold a high degree of accountability to help build and protect the strong Snow Software brand image.
- Ensure the highest level of support available from Snow Software to customers and partners within the UKI & MEA region
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction, measured on a regular basis
- Create and maintain knowledge base articles/videos/community threads to address customer questions and issues ahead of support service involvement
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Excellent time management, decision making, prioritization and organization skills.
- Team player. Promotes a spirit of cooperation and teamwork.
- Welcomes challenging environments to apply specialist skills, maintaining customer confidence.
- Projects a positive and professional image, via all means of interaction, remote, and face-to-face.
- Proven technical diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Good knowledge of ITIL framework
- Knowledge of SQL roles and environments.
- Eager to learn new skills and technologies.
- Good knowledge and experience of working with Windows Server (AD, IIS / Web Services) and Desktop environments.
- Supporting SQL based technologies/software within a 1st line context
- Supporting UNIX/Linux based technologies/software within a 1st line context
- Knowledge of IIS
- Additional fluent language skills (French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch)
This is a chance for you succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role, we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will get to be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.
We look forward to your application.