Senior Backend Test Developer
- Solna, Sweden
Snow Software is the global leader in technology intelligence solutions, ensuring the trillions spent on all forms of technology is optimized to drive maximum value. More than 4,000 organizations around the world rely on Snow's platform to provide complete visibility, optimize usage and spend, and minimize regulatory risk. Headquartered in Stockholm, Snow has more local offices and regional support centers than any other software asset and cloud management provider, delivering unparalleled results to our customers and partners.
Snow R&D is now looking for a senior QA engineer with a focus on test automation for their products’ data pipelines and RESTful APIs.
This is a brand new team focusing on end-to-end test automation which will focus on a lot of feature, integration and system testing. The vision is to reduce the regression cycle to the least minimum.
You will help us improve our agile testing, nurture top quality and work hands-on with system testing. All our teams are cross-functional meaning developers and testers work closely together with quality assurance to prevent misunderstandings from becoming defects as well as finding bugs as soon as possible. You will be working on gaining expertise in the domain while automating the tests on a day to day basis.
We are looking for you with 4 or more years of experience in QA from a software company out of which at least 2 years are in test automation of APIs and/or data pipleines.
- Hands-on knowledge of RESTful API testing automation methods and tools.
- Have worked on an automated generation of test data.
- Integrated tests and testing framework into CI/CD.
- Experience working in Scrum/KANBAN.
- Strong knowledge of agile testing methodologies.
- Strong communication skills (written and spoken) in English.
- Ability to identify problems and drive improvements.
- Knowledge of automating testing of microservices.
- Experience of setting up and using virtual test environments.
- System thinking and a critical mindset.
- Ability to write and read code in C#, GoLang, Python or PowerShell.
- Experience with database testing.
- Experience with creating a test infrastructure for backend testing.
Nice to have
- Understanding TCP/IP stack, network technologies.
- Experience with performance and load testing.
This is a chance for you succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role, we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will get to be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.
We look forward to your application.