- Pittsburgh, PA
At Social Media Information (SMI), we leverage the best analysts and technology in the industry to find and preserve social media evidence and create actionable digital/web intelligence for lawyers, executives, and investigators.
Under the direct supervision of the CEO, this position provides administrative and sales support to the CEO. The full-time Administrative Assistant will perform duties such as responding to sales requests via phone or email, scheduling meetings with potential customers and handling correspondence.
Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Schedules and organizes activities such as meetings, travel, and conferences.
- Maintains and updates database of customers.
- Support webinar development and presentations.
- Assist with on-boarding of new accounts and facilitating customer success.
- First response to incoming customer inquiries.
- Schedule product training and account reviews.
- General office and administrative duties.
- Call on new accounts and schedule presentations.
- Support the SMI CRM process as directed (currently Agile CRM).
The Administrative Assistant must have the following skills:
- Operate Webinars using GoToMeeting.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Strong time management, detail-oriented and prioritization skills.
- Self-motivated and capable of working with minimal direct supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Previous Administrative Assistant skills desired.
Salary: $35,000 per year.
SMI offers Healthcare, Dental & Vision, 15 days PTO per year, 6 holidays, & Free Parking. Relocation is not supported.