- Pittsburgh, PA
At SMI, we leverage the best analysts and technology in the industry to find and preserve social media evidence and create actionable intelligence for lawyers, CRAs, executives, and investigators.
SMI is looking for a marketing manager to join our team.
The marketing manager will be responsible for:
- Designing and creating ads, brochures, newsletters and other marketing materials
- Updating the company blog
- Managing digital marketing campaigns (AdWords, Facebook ads, etc)
- Maintaining company marketing website - familiarity with WordPress required
- Writing copy for new marketing materials
- Creating advanced email workflows
- Conducting market research and competitive intelligence
- Scheduling speakers for the company's webinar series
- Creating Content for webinars and customer education
The ideal candidate will have experience designing ads and writing copy for various types of print and online marketing campaigns. The right person will be able to successfully promote the SMI brand to our target customers, which include lawyers, paralegals private investigators, and insurance fraud investigators. The candidate must also be able to conduct A/B tests, analyze ad campaigns, and advise on the best ways to make use of the marketing budget.
- Digital marketing
- Graphic design (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc)
- WordPress management
- Detail oriented
- Self-starter and fast learner
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
- High energy and drive
- Proactive and adaptable, demonstrated success managing schedules
SMI offers Healthcare, Dental & Vision, Simple IRA, 15 days PTO per year, 6 holidays, & Free Parking.