Oracle EBS Financials R12.1 Functional Consultant
- Denver, CO
Founded in 1996, SofTec Solutions is a leading IT Consulting Services firm for Federal, State & Local Government, Commercial and Healthcare industries. We pride ourselves on building strong relationships with our candidates and clients to find just the right match. We look for candidates who go beyond the norm of the usual employee and are hungry for new learning experiences and situations. Because of our resources we have been listed for 3 consecutive years in the Inc. Magazine’s Fastest Growing Companies in America.
Job Title: Oracle EBS Financials R12.1 Functional Consultant Category: ORACLE APPS
Job Type: Full time / Permanent
Location: Colorado, USA
SofTec is looking for candidates with a demonstrated Subject Matter Expertise to support the current Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) Financials 11.5.10 environment and be a critical member leading the upgrade for EBS Financials (General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cash Management, Budgeting and Fixed Assets) from version 184.108.40.206 to R12.1.3.
- Be involved in all aspects of the development life cycle , including architecture, development, testing, training, implementation and support of reporting applications to be used internally by our employees.
- Assist in developing and supporting back end Oracle data feeds for Business Intelligence, Reporting and Analytics
- Interface with other teams and departments to develop new and modify existing reporting applications.
- Responsible for translating business requirements into effective and efficient solutions for diverse and complex business problems.
- Complete the detail design phase of a project by preparing application specifications and technical specifications.
- Design, configure, unit and system testing, documentation, assist in training and implementation of projects, programs, workflows, etc. which are assigned by the Project Manager or Project Leader.
- Provide support to users and work with them to document requirements and test scripts as needed.
- Lead the EBS Financials upgrade project life cycle, from architecture design, project management, requirements gathering, gap analysis, configuration, testing and training through to post go-live support.
- Observe / evaluate existing practices to recommend future and core business requirements o improve efficiency, effectiveness or competitive advantage.
- 5+ years systems or business analysis experience with 5+ years Oracle E-Business Suite (11.5.10 and R12.1.3 required)
- Experience developing and configuring in all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle; including requirements definition, technical designs, coding, testing and implementation
- Oracle Applications implementation and upgrade projects
- Experience in translating Functional specifications into Technical requirements
- Knowledge of Oracle Forms, Reports, Workflow and SOA Suite/Fusion
- Bachelor's degree in information technology or equivalent
- Have the discipline to follow established methodology while seeking ways to improve the process.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment being self-motivated, pleasantly aggressive and assertive, realistically ambitious with high personal ethics.
- Proven skills in the gap analysis
- Proven skills in gathering requirements
- Experience upgrading interfaces between EBS and third party applications performed during an EBS upgrade
- US Citizen ONLY
Skills: R12, FINANCIALS, FORMS, REPORTS, WORKFLOW, UNIX