Sr. Dot Net Developer
- Atlanta, GA
SoftTrans is an International IT service provider with global presence. SoftTrans has rapidly grown over the past few years and currently has over 200 associates worldwide.
- A solid working knowledge of .NET, Oracle Server, Windows and development practices for working with and leading team of developers.
- Required 7+ years experience in Object Oriented Programming
- Design Pattern Practices: 5+ years
- Windows Forms /.NET Framework: 4+ years
- VB.NET or C#: 4+ years
- Smart Client Architecture: 2+ years
- Extensive experience in large-scale application architecture, design, and development using major tools such as ASP.NET/Windows.Net.
- Experience architecting .Net web and web service solutions, Windows Communication Foundation and Windows Workflow Foundation a plus.
- 7+ years with working knowledge of software releases, versioning, change control and source control systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
***Locals are preferred