- Columbus, OH
- Responsible for analysis, design, coding and testing of new applications or enhancements to existing applications using Java-based technologies, including Java, J2EE, JSP, XML, JDBC, and Servlets.
- Must be able to apply SDLC concept and have a proven track record of delivering solid, robust applications.
- Must have a solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming.
- Strong communication skills are required as position will interact with business owners.
- 2-4 years of experience
- Extensively using JUnit, Mockito and Jasmine for unit testing code.
- Help/Lead team to convert Weblogic proprietary to Tomcat/DB2. Remove Weblogic dependency completely and saved millions by stopping the renewal of Weblogic licenses.
- Design and implement Facebook registration and login (OAuth).
- Lead the team through agile process.
- Coordination with Business partners and design quality product and process.
- Proposed and Led SOA where Mobile, Desktop, Tablet skins are different and but access the same services.
MUST HAVE: Agile, Backend Java Technologies (Hibernate, Maven, Spring, Hudson)
If you are currently available and interested in this opportunity, please call me at 724.916.3067