Junior Sales Account Manager
- Montréal, Canada
Solart specializes in residential and commercial investments in solar energy projects. After positioning itself as a leader in the Canadian market, Solart is looking for dynamic and motivated individuals to pursue its expansion in the Canadian, the U.S. and the global markets.
You can find more information about Solart on our website: www.solartgroup.com
The Junior Sales Account Manager position will report to the Sales Director and will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Establishing effective business relationships with potential clients;
- Generating interest by cold calls;
- Quoting prices and preparing sales contracts;
- Scheduling face to face meeting with clients;
- Traveling throughout assigned territory to meet potential clients;
- Working as a team player under the Sales Director;
- Closing sales.
- Be able to close sales (B2B and /or B2C);
- Credible presentation and excellent selling skills;
- High achiever professional with demonstrated and sales experience;
- Experience in door to door sales, lead generator and/or cold calls, assets;
- Candidate must have a valid driver’s license;
- Must be able to travel outside Québec 30% of the time minimum;
- Candidate must have knowledge of Office Suite software (Excel, Email, etc.);
- Strong work ethics;
- French is an asset.
To start as soon as possible.
We offer a base salary based on commissions, group benefits, car allowance and expenses.
For further details, qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume to the HR Manager : email@example.com
"All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines".