Telemarketer / Junior Sales Representative
- Montréal, Canada
Solart specializes in residential and commercial investments in solar energy projects. Solart is looking for dynamic and motivated individuals to pursue its expansion in the Canadian and the U.S. markets.
You can find more information about Solart on our website: www.solartgroup.com
The Telemarketer /Junior Sales Representative will report to the Sales Director and will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Communicate with potential customers by phone to promote our product and services;
- Cold calling prequalified leads and generate interest;
- Send information to potential clients;
- Scheduling face to face meeting with clients for the Sales representatives;
- Turn potential leads into a sale;
- Working as a team with the Sales representatives;
- Offer a great customer service.
- Sales driven, motivated, competitive and perseverant individual;
- Excellent communications skills along with professional telephone manner;
- Experience in sales and/or customer service is an asset;
- Post-secondary education in Sales/Marketing/Business discipline is a definitive asset;
- French is an asset.
- Paid training;
- Competitive hourly salary with UNLIMITED bonus (based on individual and group performances);
- Flexible schedule: full time and part time available;
- Benefits program after probation period.
To start as soon as possible.
For further details, qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume to the HR Manager: email@example.com
"All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines".