Touching Lives, Making a Difference.
How would you like to become a part of one of the largest, fastest growing healthcare companies in the nation, touching the lives of millions of Americans each year? Solstas Lab Partners® provides a full range of diagnostic testing services and support for physicians, hospitals and their patients, and you can help Solstas make a positive impact, one patient at a time.
If you are seeking a challenging career where what you do each day touches lives and makes a difference, then we invite you to consider a career with us.
As a Solstas phlebotomist, you have the opportunity to make a difference by providing quality care to our patients and being the face of Solstas with our physician clients. We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced phlebotomist who has a successful track record of obtaining blood draws, knowledge of laboratory procedures and equipment, accessioning, verifying specimens and specimen requirements, and skills in using a laboratory information system. Additional responsibilities may include verifying insurance eligibility and collecting patient payment. We are looking for someone who enjoys working in a diverse, fast pace environment.
Hours: Monday - Friday 1:00pm-5:00pm
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Certification in Phlebotomy, and/ or equivalent 2-3 years’ experience
- Must be detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally
- Fast, accurate keyboard skills required
- Must have the ability to work independently, and be self-motivated
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.