- Laguna Hills, CA
Sonendo, Inc. is a privately-held, venture-backed company with a unique mission to lead the transformation of endodontics through Sound Science®. We are currently building a high performance team with a passion for creativity and innovation that is committed to collaboration and integrity. We believe our success is based on always being at least one step ahead of our competitors, and we strive to achieve excellence in our products and services by attracting energetic, entrepreneurial individuals who are committed to this vision.
We are looking for a Senior Scientist based out of Laguna Hills, CA. This innovative and results oriented individual participates in research, innovation, and new product and procedure development activities of Sonendo, Inc.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Lead a group of 3-4 researchers
- Design experiments for publication based on inputs from KOL, Clinical Affairs, Marketing, Clinicians, SAB, etc.
- Execute company’s in-vitro publication plan with specific milestones leading to on-time and complete delivery of projects
- Maintain a good relationship with and collaborate with scientific advisors, key opinion leaders, scientist, clinicians
- Participate in events and present on technology and research
- Perform scientific literature search and review
- Design, assemble, and validate experimental setups
- Perform, collaborate, or supervise In-vitro experiments per approved study design, acquire and process data
- Develop scientific manuscripts for submission to peer-reviewed journals and conferences
- Innovative, entrepreneurial, strategic thinker
- Independent, self-motivated, self-starter, fast-learner
- Ability to manage multiple projects and timelines
- Ability to manage a group of 3-4 researchers
- Ability to anticipate needs and work independently with limited direction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Master’s or PhD degree in Engineering or Sciences with at least 5 years of research and publication experience
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining efficiency and a positive attitude
- Must be proficient in study design, in-vitro testing, preclinical testing, statistical analysis, data processing
Sonendo offers a competitive benefits package and a collaborative, motivating work environment where you will be encouraged to innovate continuously; This is a place where you will be encouraged to actively participate, and your ideas can have a direct impact on the success of the organization. If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply online.
Sonendo, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer