UI Developer/ React
- Thousand Oaks, CA
Halo Group is a premier provider of IT talent. We place technology experts within
the teams of the world’s leading companies to help them build innovative
businesses that keep them one step closer to their customers and one step
ahead of the competition. We offer a meaningful work environment for
employees, attractive and interesting engagements for consultants, and cutting-edge
digital innovation for our customers.
We delight in helping our customers execute their digital vision. Big projects or
small, Halo Group knows that by combining the highest quality talent with our
unwavering support, we will become an invaluable extension of the team. Halo
Group's experienced consultants in Detroit, Atlanta and Dallas specialize in all
areas of product/project governance, UX/UI, multi-platform applications, quality
assurance/testing, cloud computing, and data analytics.
Since its inception, Halo Group has been recognized for numerous awards, including:
- INC 5000
- Future 50
- 101 Best and Brightest
- Michigan 50 Companies to Watch
- Goldline Research - “Most Dependable Companies”
- Ernst & Young - “Entrepreneur of the Year” Finalist
• At least 1 year of hands-on experience in React.JS
• At least 3 years of experience in translating functional/non-functional requirements to system requirements.
• At least 4 years of experience in software development life cycle.
• Experience and understanding of in Production support and performance engineering.
• Technical Skills.
• Ability to work in team environment and client interfacing skills.
• Analytical skills
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.