Sonsoft , Inc. is a USA based corporation duly organized under the laws of the Commonwealth of Georgia. Sonsoft Inc. is growing at a steady pace specializing in the fields of Software Development, Software Consultancy and Information Technology Enabled Services.
• At least 7 years of experience in software development, at least 4 years with Smalltalk
• Hands on experience with Visual Age Smalltalk
• Experience with SQL, preferably Oracle PL/SQL programming
• Strong technical aptitude and experience with the software tools and techniques used in software development
• Strong collaboration skills and ability to get work done through others
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
• Ability to research new and emerging technologies
• At least 5 years of experience in software development life cycle.
• At least 3 years of experience in Design and architecture review.
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Experience in credit cards and Payments domain
• Analytical and communication skills
•Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 7 years of experience with Information Technologies.
** U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- This is a Full-Time Permanent job opportunity for you.
- Only US Citizen, Green Card Holder, TN Visa, GC-EAD, H4-EAD & L2-EAD can apply.
- No OPT-EAD & H1B Consultants please.
- Please mention your Visa Status in your email or resume.