Smalltalk with Java experience
- Coral Springs, FL
Sonsoft , Inc. is a USA based corporation duly organized under the laws of the Commonwealth of Georgia. Sonsoft Inc. is growing at a steady pace specializing in the fields of Software Development, Software Consultancy and Information Technology Enabled Services.
- At least 7 years of experience in software development, at least 4 years with Smalltalk
- Hands on experience with Visual Age Smalltalk
- Experience with SQL, preferably Oracle PL/SQL programming
- Strong technical aptitude and experience with the software tools and techniques used in software development.
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to get work done through others.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
- Ability to research new and emerging technologies
- At least 5 years of experience in software development life cycle.
- At least 3 years of experience in Design and architecture review.
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
- Experience in credit cards and Payments domain.
- Analytical and communication skills.
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 7 years of experience with Information Technologies
** U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- This is a Full Time job oppurtunity.
- Only US Citizen, Green Card Holder, GC-EAD, H4-EAD, L2-EAD can apply.
- No OPT-EAD, TN VIsa and H1B for this position.
- Please mention your email id in your email or resume.