OpenText Media Manager
- Houston, TX
Sonsoft , Inc. is a USA based corporation duly organized under the laws of the Commonwealth of Georgia. Sonsoft Inc. is growing at a steady pace specializing in the fields of Software Development, Software Consultancy and Information Technology Enabled Services.
At least 5 years of experience in OTMM (OpenText Media Manager) with proficiency in following areas –
• Functional Knowledge of Digital Asset Management, Asset ingestions, system integration with MFT etc.
• Experience preferably on OTMM version 10.5
• Troubleshooting and analysis skills on OTMM servers and associated UI(s).
• Sound Admin skills specific to OTMM, EPS and MFT on the Admin console.
• Maintenance and housekeeping activities in OTMM environment.
• Configuration settings on OTMM (Metadata, security, Policy, User, Advanced Search etc.)
• Customizations on OTMM and associated application servers.
• Sync and consolidation of Media manager and directory services.
• OTMM patch installation and upgrades
• Operating with MS SQL Server, database maintenance and administration.
• Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point
• Very good communication and Articulation and Analytical skills
• At least 3 years of experience in thought leadership, white papers and leadership/mentoring of staff and internal consulting teams
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
•Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
•At least 7 years of experience with Information Technolog
** U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- This is a Fulltime job for you
- Only US Citizen, Green Card Holder, TN Visa, GC-EAD, H4-EAD & L2-EAD can apply.
- No OPT-EAD & H1B Consultants please.
- Please mention your Visa Status in your email or resume.