IBM API Connect Consultant
- Miami, FL
Sonsoft , Inc. is a USA based corporation duly organized under the laws of the Commonwealth of Georgia. Sonsoft Inc. is growing at a steady pace specializing in the fields of Software Development, Software Consultancy and Information Technology Enabled Services.
- At least 1 years of experience in IBM API Connect (formerly IBM API Management)
- At least 2 years of experience in software development life cycle.
- At least 2 years of experience with IBM DataPower
- Extensive experience designing and developing RESTful APIs
- Broad knowledge of web security standards relating to APIs (OAuth, SSL, CORS, JWT, etc.)
- Extensive coding experience with either Java/Spring or Node.js
- Understanding of differences between SOA and API design.
- Knowledge of Change & Incident Management process (CMRs, etc.)
Nice to Have Technical Skills
- Experience in Node.js
- Experience in developing and enhancing portals
- Should be self-starting, requires little oversight and handles complex tasks
- Design and develop REST based APIs leveraging Java platform
- Experience working in a scrum team and in onsite/offshore model.
- Experience working in agile programs.
- Exposure to DevOps.
- Analytical skills
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
Basic Qualifications :-
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
** U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- This is a Fulltime job for you
- Only US Citizen, Green Card Holder, TN Visa, H4-EAD, GC-EAD & L2-EAD can apply.
- No OPT-EAD Consultants please.
- Please mention your Visa Status in your email or resume.