SFDC (Salesforce) Developer
- Indianapolis, IN
Sonsoft , Inc. is a USA based corporation duly organized under the laws of the Commonwealth of Georgia. Sonsoft Inc. is growing at a steady pace specializing in the fields of Software Development, Software Consultancy and Information Technology Enabled Services.
- Build low level design for application development based on the high level architecture
- Produce low level design documents & own up specific modules.
- Develop custom code for salesforce.com application.
- Strong expertise in Apex, Visualforce is a must.
- Design and develop custom code for data migration and integration.
- Strong expertise on various Salesforce.com APIs like SOAP, REST, BULK, and Streaming API is a must.
- Strong expertise on working with various ETL looks like Informatica, Pervasive, Dell Boomi, and Data Stage.
- Develop entity and data mapping for data integration and migration.
- Develop and document unit testing scenarios.
- Adhere to best practices defined by the Architects during build.
- Knowledge of working with Config management tools like sub version & Git Hub.
- Should be able to use Eclipse IDE, Change Sets & ANT Scripts for code migration
- Ability to manage small onsite & offshore teams.
- Dev 401 is a must. Dev 501 is a plus.
Basic Qualifications :-
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 4 years of experience within the Information Technologies.
This is a Full-Time & Permanent job opportunity for you.
Only US Citizen, Green Card Holder, GC-EAD, H4-EAD & L2-EAD can apply.
No OPT-EAD, H1B & TN candidates please.
Please mention your Visa Status in your email or resume.