Sales and Marketing Intern
- Woodinville, WA
SoundLine Communications is the leading provider of communications service for growing businesses. We are the pioneers of an innovative next generation cloud-based phone service that allows us to provide the best solution to meet our customers’ communication needs while providing a top-service. Soundline Communications is a fast-growing company with more than double digit growth consistently over the past two years. Come be a part of the exciting journey!
Are you looking for a role to get your career going?
Are you looking to get started but have no work experience?
Are you willing to take on new challenges while learning the ropes of marketing and sales?
Are you interested in getting trained on the job that help you establish yourself?
…and are you looking for an opportunity which can lead to a full-time role?
At SoundLine, we believe in challenging status quo and redefining the future. If you are an individual who is interested in getting into a fast-paced, creative environment we would love to talk with you. Join us if you want to be part of a collaborative workplace where you can make an impact on your career, the company and Take on the world.
Some perks of the job include:
- Free training on marketing and sales skills.
- A fun and flexible work-environment
- Great work-life balance
- A glowing recommendation on successful completion of the internship
- Free lunch, coffee and soda!
- Work closely with the CMO/VP of Marketing to define marketing campaigns, GTM plans and lead the product marketing strategy and execution
- Understand potential market and effectively engage in fast-paced marketing segmentation.
- Build value propositions, marketing BOM and ensure all digital assets are aligned to company strategy.
- Create social media outreach plan and execute end to end to generate sales leads for the company.
- Attend industry events, reach potential customers and generate sales leads for key accounts.
- Works in cooperation with Sales Engineer to develop new business and close sales.
- Meets established sales objectives relative to assigned territories.
- Responds to customer problems and complaints according to established company policy; follows through to ensure issues are satisfactorily resolved.
- Maintains a well-informed knowledge base of competitors' activities throughout assigned territory
- Completes all necessary paperwork to support sales activities including sales orders, sales agreements, billing forms and sales reports in a manner consistent with company policy and guidelines.
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent experience
- Must be 18 years of age or older and have valid drivers license.
- Must have high school degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in clear English Language and in a straightforward manner
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong goal orientation with a high level of self-motivation
- $10/hour plus commission.
- Starting February/2013
SoundLine Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.