SourceKnowledge is seeking a Business Development Manager to help secure strategic alliances and partnerships with large publishers and media outlets. This position requires an action-oriented leader that is tenacious and passionate about building new relationships, working in a team environment and closing business development objectives.
Ideal candidates will have 2-5 years of business development experience, be a self-starter, with a strong entrepreneurial spirit, excellent verbal and written communication skills and high-energy personality. Also of importance is strong organizational skills and a capability to strategically align business objectives with publisher interests. Experience in the digital advertising industry is a bonus but not mandatory.
1. Executes effective strategic alliances and partnerships with large web properties/ publishers
2. Researches and secures new business opportunities
3. Works closely with sales group to fulfill inventory requests
4. Operates with the highest level of ethics and integrity while promoting and articulating the company’s vision, mission and values
5. Creates publisher proposals that meets needs of both business development and sales departments
6. Maintains and manages inventory levels of all publishers so as to maximize optimal fill rates
7. Collaborates with team members to create and deliver prospective publisher presentations and proposals
8. Stays abreast of competitive conditions