Marketing Administrative Assistant
- Atlanta, GA
For four decades, SEDC has been leading the Utility industry in introducing innovative, cutting-edge technology. We believe that behind every great software company, you’ll find an amazing group of people. We live up to this ideal by hiring only the best and the brightest talent in the country – a diverse group with a broad range of skills.
Are you looking for a Career? Are you creative and dedicated to staying one step ahead of emerging technologies? The opportunities are plentiful at SEDC! We are a proud proponent of Diversity and Inclusion, and seeks to employ a global workforce.
We are seeking an experienced marketing and communications professional skilled at conceptualizing and delivering effective, cross-platform campaigns to local and national audiences. It is imperative that this incumbent be customer oriented, a team player and a superb problem solver who sees the BIG PICTURE and is able to carry out ideas through extensive writing, design and research capabilities.
- 80% of the position is providing content support for newsletters, web, and social media
- Managing and monitoring corporate social networking strategies
- Defining key performance indicators and implementing reporting methods to gauge success of campaigns
- Researching new digital trends, platforms and experiences that can provide ideas and strategies for brand building and marketing
- Working with the marketing and sales teams to design and implement online and print advertising campaigns
- Creating and distributing marketing & sales materials, including product brochures, promotional materials and national print advertising
- Assisting with preparation and planning of trade shows, conferences and training meetings
- Preparing and distributing press releases and corporate communications to appropriate media channels
- At least 2 years of direct, recent experience in marketing or advertising design
- Degree in marketing, communications, PR, or English is preferred
- Must have strong editing skills
- Must have excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Direct experience working with social media channels in a professional environment is preferred
- Some graphic design skills and experience developing promotional/sales materials are required
- Video pre/post production experience a PLUS
- Rural Electric Cooperative or Utility experience is a PLUS
- Experience promoting/marketing software and computer programs is a PLUS
- Must be able to provide a current portfolio of written communication and promotional projects
What Are the Benefits of Working at SEDC?
- Develop your talent and expertise through extensive professional development, training, and tools.
- Enjoy flexibility that allows you to balance your career and personal time.
- Your choice of Medical Insurance Plans and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company matching 401(k) with a great vesting schedule plus Employer Basic Contribution Retirement Plan
- Company paid Life, Short and LongTerm Disability Insurance
- Strong Tuition Reimbursement Plan
- Wellness Reimbursement Plan
- Generous PTO Plan and much more!