Entry-Level .NET Programmer
- Atlanta, GA
Leading Edge Software Solutions for the Utility Industry
For four decades, SEDC has provided cutting-edge software solutions to utilities around the country. We believe in harnessing technology to integrate every aspect of your business, and we’re constantly creating innovative new ways to streamline workflow and improve efficiency. That’s why our flagship utility software program, utilityPOWERnet (UPN), delivers a vast array of Billing, Accounting, Engineering, and Operations functions. UPN’s comprehensive, intelligent, and flexible design, together with the experience and expertise of SEDC’s top-notch support staff, make it the perfect platform for any utility. And we personally work with every utility to make sure our software meets all your individual needs.
This opportunity will promote career and personal development in the field of software programming. Get hands-on experience using .NET Technologies and assist with development projects for SEDC's billing and accounting application.
- Show interest and ability to learn and contribute to the design process
- Ability to understand the .NET Technologies and show creativity in the design cycle of projects
- Microsoft .NET Certification a PLUS
- Demonstrate acumen to adopt and learn new lifecycle development process
- 3.0 or higher GPA
- Must be a senior or new graduate with a degree in a related field