Programmer/Analyst, C# .NET
- Atlanta, GA
Leading Edge Software Solutions for the Utility Industry
For four decades, SEDC has provided cutting-edge software solutions to utilities around the country. We believe in harnessing technology to integrate every aspect of your business, and we’re constantly creating innovative new ways to streamline workflow and improve efficiency. That’s why our flagship utility software program, utilityPOWERnet (UPN), delivers a vast array of Billing, Accounting, Engineering, and Operations functions. UPN’s comprehensive, intelligent, and flexible design, together with the experience and expertise of SEDC’s top-notch support staff, make it the perfect platform for any utility. And we personally work with every utility to make sure our software meets all your individual needs.
SEDC has career opportunities for Programmer/Analysts at several levels. Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Research, design, and writing of software to specifications, either individually or as part of a team of other developers.
- Working in a team environment and brainstorming with other developers/senior developers on ideas, work flow and technologies.
- Works with internal business customers and IT analysts to determine software requirements and system impacts.
- Generates technical documentation as well as unit and functional tests.
- Assists with application maintenance by monitoring and correcting software defects
We are seeking individuals with skills in Microsoft.NET technologies and coding experience in C#.It is a hands-on programming role that works as part of a programming/ development team to drive technical designs and participate in end to end project life cycle for billing/accounting software solutions.
Technical skill requirements:
- Recent hands-on coding experience in C#
- Strong experience in .NET Technologies
- Experience in developing Windows Applications / Smart Clients
ITS A PLUS TO HAVE:
- N-Tier architectural software modeling
- Oracle or SQL Server experience
- Strong business acumen.
- Ability to communicate effectively across all technical skill levels.