Temporary Staffing Specialist
- Atlanta, GA
Leading Edge Software Solutions for the Utility Industry
For four decades, SEDC has provided cutting-edge software solutions to utilities around the country. We believe in harnessing technology to integrate every aspect of your business, and we’re constantly creating innovative new ways to streamline workflow and improve efficiency. That’s why our flagship utility software program, utilityPOWERnet (UPN), delivers a vast array of Billing, Accounting, Engineering, and Operations functions. UPN’s comprehensive, intelligent, and flexible design, together with the experience and expertise of SEDC’s top-notch support staff, make it the perfect platform for any utility. And we personally work with every utility to make sure our software meets all your individual needs.
- Partner with hiring managers to fully understand open position needs.
- Assist in the development of requisitions.
- Actively recruit candidates through various methods including, Internet, networking, etc.
- Screen and qualify candidates on the phone
- Manage candidate flow and serve as the candidate contact.
- Scheduling of candidate interviews
- Administer candidate testing as needed.
- Maintain up to date requisition and staffing activity reporting.
- Research and recommend innovative and recruiting methods and resources.
- Recommend and attend Job Fairs that target candidates appropriate for SEDC.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience in sourcing, screening, interviewing and recommending candidates.
- Experience with other HR functions oustide of recruiting (i.e. benefits/corporate policies)
- Experience working in a Corporate staffing function is strongly preferred.
- Experience with Technical Recruiting
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, internet search, job boards etc.
- Top notch interpersonal skills with a customer service focus.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential and sensitive information appropriately
- Knowledge of employment principles and practices.
- MUST have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Sound business acumen with ability to align hiring to support business goals.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- PHR a plus
Up to $30/hr DOE