Software Programmer I
- Atlanta, GA
Leading Edge Software Solutions for the Utility Industry
For four decades, SEDC has been leading the utility industry in introducing innovative, cutting-edge technology. We believe that behind every great software company, you’ll find an amazing group of people. We live up to this proposition by hiring only the best and the brightest talent in the country – a diverse group with a broad range of skills and abilities.
Are you looking for a career? Are you creative and dedicated to staying one step ahead of emerging technologies? The opportunities are plentiful at SEDC! We are a proud proponent of diversity and inclusion, and seek to emulate this concept in our workforce.
- Research, design, and write software to specifications, either individually or as part of a team of other developers.
- Work in a team environment and brainstorm with other developers/senior developers on ideas, work flow and technologies.
- Work with internal business customers and IT analysts to determine software requirements and system impacts.
- Generate technical documentation as well as unit and functional tests.
- Assists with application maintenance by monitoring and correcting software defects.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and results driven programmer with at 0-2 years of Microsoft .NET technologies and coding experience in C#. It is a hands-on programming role that works as part of a programming/development team to drive technical designs and participate in end-to-end project life cycle for billing/accounting software solutions.
- Show interest and ability to learn and contribute to the design process
- Ability to understand the .NET Technologies and show creativity in the design cycle of projects
- Microsoft .NET certification a PLUS
- Demonstrate acumen to adopt and learn new life-cycle development process
- Must be a senior or new graduate with a degree in a related field
- Your choice of medical insurance, FSA, and HSA plans.
- Dental and vision insurance (dental plan features a $5,000 annual benefit), life insurance at 4X salary, short/long term disability plans
- Retirement plan offering (401K with 5% company match PLUS additional employer contributions made annually).
- Strong tuition reimbursement plan (up to $4,000 annually).
- Excellent employee perks program and a wellness reimbursement plan.
- Generous paid time off and much more!