ENTRY-LEVEL QA Analyst
- Atlanta, GA
Leading Edge Software Solutions for the Utility Industry
For four decades, SEDC has provided cutting-edge software solutions to utilities around the country. We believe in harnessing technology to integrate every aspect of your business, and we’re constantly creating innovative new ways to streamline workflow and improve efficiency. That’s why our flagship utility software program, utilityPOWERnet (UPN), delivers a vast array of Billing, Accounting, Engineering, and Operations functions. UPN’s comprehensive, intelligent, and flexible design, together with the experience and expertise of SEDC’s top-notch support staff, make it the perfect platform for any utility. And we personally work with every utility to make sure our software meets all your individual needs.
Our Philosophy is simple: INNOVATION backed by INTEGRITY in everything we do.
At SEDC, we offer an exciting entry-level opportunity as a QA Analyst that provides you with hands on software testing experience while you work alongside some of the best software development talent in the utility industry. In addition, you will use the latest test tools to provide a quality software program that covers every aspect of a utility’s business.
SEDC offers stability and continued career development to focused individuals who are eager to learn and grow with our company. We encourage candidates that are interested in obtaining additional training and/or industry certifications to apply for this position. This is a temporary position with strong growth potential.
- Perform software testing activities for newly developed and modified software applications.
- Assist in with Software Quality Assurance activities and processes.
- Build effective automated test scripts.
- Manual software testing.
- Development and implementation of appropriate testing methodologies.
- Maintain records log of issues and tracking through resolution.
- Participate in planning and project meetings.
- Recent grad with a Bachelors/Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar discipline.
- Technical aptitude with familiarity and/or training in: HTML, .NET, C#, SQL, Oracle and UNIX.
- Must have an understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle. The job will entail QA testing of software applications, project management and product development activities.
- Have a knack for efficient and creative problem solving.
- Must be extremely detail oriented with good time management, multi-tasking, flexibility, and prioritizing skills.