- Atlanta, GA
Leading Edge Software Solutions for the Utility Industry
For four decades, SEDC has provided cutting-edge software solutions to utilities around the country. We believe in harnessing technology to integrate every aspect of your business, and we’re constantly creating innovative new ways to streamline workflow and improve efficiency. That’s why our flagship utility software program, utilityPOWERnet (UPN), delivers a vast array of Billing, Accounting, Engineering, and Operations functions. UPN’s comprehensive, intelligent, and flexible design, together with the experience and expertise of SEDC’s top-notch support staff, make it the perfect platform for any utility. And we personally work with every utility to make sure our software meets all your individual needs.
SEDC, a leading Atlanta, GA financial software and services company in the utility market, seeks experienced, professional candidates with outstanding communication skills and significant billing, accounting or management experience in electric cooperative utilities for SEDC member territories located in the continental US.
- Strengthen member relationships through regular onsite visits with key staff and SEDC users within members' organizations.
- Ensure that members’ users are proficient in using SEDC products and services by identifying user needs and then recommending solutions.
- Identify and address member concerns and ensure timely resolution of issues, with appropriate follow-up.
- Field telephone calls and inquiries from members, and then facilitate solutions.
- Communicate all member concerns and resolutions back to SEDC management.
- Attend professional meetings and conferences as required.
- MUST have at least five years of demonstrated and progressive experience in utility accounting systems, billing systems or management in a rural electric cooperative environment.
- Must learn SEDC products and services sufficiently to identify SEDC user needs and recommend solutions. Must have the ability to conduct demonstrations of software; excellent communication, presentation and people skills; and ability to follow up on and resolve member issues.
- Extensive travel and current driver’s license required.
*Relocation to Atlanta not required.