Junior .NET Developer (Part-time)
- Atlanta, GA
Leading Edge Software Solutions for the Utility Industry
For four decades, SEDC has provided cutting-edge software solutions to utilities around the country. We believe in harnessing technology to integrate every aspect of your business, and we’re constantly creating innovative new ways to streamline workflow and improve efficiency. That’s why our flagship utility software program, utilityPOWERnet (UPN), delivers a vast array of Billing, Accounting, Engineering, and Operations functions. UPN’s comprehensive, intelligent, and flexible design, together with the experience and expertise of SEDC’s top-notch support staff, make it the perfect platform for any utility. And we personally work with every utility to make sure our software meets all your individual needs.
Need a place to GROW and get hands on .NET programming experience?
At SEDC, you will learn new skills and have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge development projects. Our Entry Level .NET Developer opportunity will help develop your career and personal development in the field of software programming.
This is a temporary position with strong growth potential. SEDC is a stable and profitable organization with very low turnover.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar discipline
- Must be passionate about learning .NET Technologies and the lifecycle development processes
- Have a knack for efficient and creative problem solving
- Must be extremely detail oriented with good time management, multi-tasking, flexibility, and prioritizing skills
- Motivated with the ability to handle constructive feedback
Any of the following are a big plus:
- Microsoft .NET Certification
- 3.2 or higher GPA
- GitHub profile with work/project examples