- Atlanta, GA
Leading Edge Software Solutions for the Utility Industry
For four decades, SEDC has provided cutting-edge software solutions to utilities around the country. We believe in harnessing technology to integrate every aspect of your business, and we’re constantly creating innovative new ways to streamline workflow and improve efficiency. That’s why our flagship utility software program, utilityPOWERnet (UPN), delivers a vast array of Billing, Accounting, Engineering, and Operations functions. UPN’s comprehensive, intelligent, and flexible design, together with the experience and expertise of SEDC’s top-notch support staff, make it the perfect platform for any utility. And we personally work with every utility to make sure our software meets all your individual needs.
Our Philosophy is simple: INNOVATION backed by INTEGRITY in everything we do.
Tired of being laid off? Want to work at a stable company offering strong benefits, great retirement plans, friendly working environment and highly competetive salary?
At SEDC, we offer an exciting opportunity as a .NET Programmer in a NICHE industry where you will use cutting edge technology and have the chance to STAND OUT and work alongside of some of the
best development talent in the utility industry.
In this position, you will LEAD:
- Research, design, and write software to specifications, either individually or as part of a team of other developers.
- Work in a team environment and brainstorm with other developers/senior developers on ideas, work flow and technologies.
- Work with internal business customers and IT analysts to determine software requirements and system impacts.
- Generate technical documentation as well as unit and functional tests.
- Assists with application maintenance by monitoring and correcting software defects.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and results driven programmer with at 2+ years of Microsoft .NET technologies and coding experience in C#. It is a hands-on programming role that works as part of a programming/development team to drive technical designs and participate in end-to-end project life cycle for billing/accounting software solutions.
- Recent hands-on coding experience in C#
- Strong experience in .NET Technologies
- Ability to communicate effectively across all technical skill levels
ITS A PLUS TO HAVE:
- Experience in developing Windows Applications / Smart Clients
- N-Tier architectural software modeling
- Oracle or SQL Server experience
- Strong business acumen