Software Implementation Specialist
- Atlanta, GA
Leading Edge Software Solutions for the Utility Industry
For four decades, SEDC has been leading the utility industry in introducing innovative, cutting-edge technology. We believe that behind every great software company, you’ll find an amazing group of people. We live up to this proposition by hiring only the best and the brightest talent in the country – a diverse group with a broad range of skills and abilities.
Are you looking for a career? Are you creative and dedicated to staying one step ahead of emerging technologies? The opportunities are plentiful at SEDC! We are a proud proponent of diversity and inclusion, and seek to emulate this concept in our workforce.
SEDC is looking for sharp, career-minded individuals to join our Software Implementation team.
Our Software Implementation Specialists provide onsite technical and implementation support activities for our accounting and billing applications which include:
- Implement accounting and billing software
- Perform software audits and client training
- Evaulate customers current busines practices
- Problem identification, analysis, research and resolution
- 2+ years of previous experience in technical software application implementation role
- 2+ years of previous experience in an accounting or billing based role
- Excellent customer service skills
- Solid research and problem-solving skills
- Pleasant telephone demeanor and good communication skills
- Demonstrated data/numbers aptitude and be well-versed in interpreting & manipulating data (Access, SQL) and spreadsheets (Excel)
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to travel at 50-75%
- Your choice of medical insurance, FSA, and HSA plans.
- Dental and vision insurance (dental plan features a $5,000 annual benefit), life insurance at 4X salary, short/long term disability plans
- Retirement plan offering (401K with 5% company match PLUS additional employer contributions made annually).
- Strong tuition reimbursement plan (up to $4,000 annually).
- Excellent employee perks program and a wellness reimbursement plan.
- Generous paid time off and much more!