- Atlanta, GA
Leading Edge Software Solutions for the Utility Industry
For four decades, SEDC has been leading the Utility industry in introducing innovative, cutting-edge technology. We believe that behind every great software company, you’ll find an amazing group of people. We live up to this ideal by hiring only the best and the brightest talent in the country – a diverse group with a broad range of skills.
Are you looking for a Career? Are you creative and dedicated to staying one step ahead of emerging technologies? The opportunities are plentiful at SEDC! We are a proud proponent of Diversity and Inclusion, and seeks to employ a global workforce.
Primary customer contact for incoming technical services issues / Responds to telephone, email, and fax requests for technical support / Monitor and follow up with customers on open issues / Escalate customer issues and request assistance as appropriate / Serve as primary contact for after-hours support coverage on a rotating basis / Ability to travel to customer sites installations, upgrades, product demonstrations and training as required / Ensure that customer interactions are professional and demonstrate the highest possible level of service
3-5 years of experience in tyhe following areas:
Previous Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) preferred
Experience with Unix shell scripting
Knowledge and experience with SQL query language required,
Experience with Oracle RMAN, import/export, and flashback recovery
Experience with Logical Volume Manager (LVM)
Must have experience with VMWare or other virtual machines
Experience with Windows 2008/2012
Experience with Cisco routers and firewalls
Certifications – Preferred not required.
• Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
• Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
• HP-UX Certified System Administrator (HPCSA)
• Dell Online Self Dispatch (DOSD)
• Comptia A+, Network+, Security +, Linux +
- Your choice of medical insurance plans.
- Dental and vision insurance (dental plan features a $5,000 annual benefit), life insurance at 4X salary, short/long term disability plans, two retirement plan offerings (401K with company match PLUS additional employer contributions made annually).
- Strong tuition reimbursement plan (up to $4,000 annually).
- Excellent employee perks program and a wellness reimbursement plan.
- Generous paid time off and much more!