Entry Level Software Design
- Atlanta, GA
Leading Edge Software Solutions for the Utility Industry
For four decades, SEDC has been leading the utility industry in introducing innovative, cutting-edge technology. We believe that behind every great software company, you’ll find an amazing group of people. We live up to this proposition by hiring only the best and the brightest talent in the country – a diverse group with a broad range of skills and abilities.
Are you looking for a career? Are you creative and dedicated to staying one step ahead of emerging technologies? The opportunities are plentiful at SEDC! We are a proud proponent of diversity and inclusion, and seek to emulate this concept in our workforce.
SEDC is currently looking for recent graduates with computer information systems or software engineering or Business degrees for entry-level Design role opportunities.
Allow us to help promote your personal and professional development in the field of application software design. You will get hands-on experience while assisting senior level designers with development projects for SEDC's financial software application, UtilityPOWERnet.
- Technical Skillset - Oracle 10i/11, NET 2.0, 3.5 and 4.0 framework, and Unix/Linux environments
- SQL - basic functions of setting up a database, linking, creating tables, etc.
- Demonstrate acumen to adopt and learn new lifecycle software development processes
- Graduates must have degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, User Interface Design, and strong desire to be in software design
- Utility and basic accounting knowledge is a plus
- Your choice of medical insurance, FSA, and HSA plans.
- Dental and vision insurance (dental plan features a $5,000 annual benefit), life insurance at 4X salary, short/long term disability plans
- Retirement plan offering (401K with 5% company match PLUS additional employer contributions made annually).
- Strong tuition reimbursement plan (up to $4,000 annually).
- Excellent employee perks program and a wellness reimbursement plan.
- Generous paid time off and much more!