.NET Developer, Team Lead
- Atlanta, GA
SEDC provides cutting-edge software solutions to the UTILITY industry around the country. We are a 'preferred' place to work because we truly care about our employees - we believe in work/life balance. We understand what employees want and we give it to them - competive salaries, great benefits, and a flexible work environment.
SEDC provides cutting-edge software solutions to utilities around the country. We believe in harnessing technology to integrate every aspect of business, and we’re constantly creating innovative new ways to streamline workflow and improve efficiency for our clients. That’s why our flagship utility software program, utilityPOWERnet (UPN), delivers a vast array of Billing, Accounting, Engineering, and Operations functions. UPN’s comprehensive, intelligent, and flexible design, together with the experience and expertise of SEDC’s top-notch support staff, make it the perfect platform for any utility.
Our Philosophy is simple: INNOVATION backed by INTEGRITY in everything we do.
Tired of being laid off? Want to work at a stable company offering strong benefits, great retirement plans, friendly working environment and highly competetive salary?
At SEDC, we offer an exciting opportunity as a .NET Programmer, Team Lead in a NICHE industry where you will use cutting edge technology and have the chance to STAND OUT and work alongside of some of the best development talent in the utility industry.
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Leading a team of developers and driving the development of code applications using .Net 3.0 and Oracle 10G/11G, PL/SQL platform.
- Establishing standard patterns and practices for the code development and deployment.
- Leading the development of new systems in PL/SQL and .Net technologies.
- Research, design, and write software to specifications, either individually or as part of a team of other developers.
- Work in a team environment and brainstorm with other developers/senior developers on ideas, work flow and technologies.
- Work with internal business customers and IT analysts to determine software requirements and system impacts.
- Generate technical documentation as well as unit and functional tests.
- Assists with application maintenance by monitoring and correcting software defects.
We are seeking a hands on leader with superb analytical and problem solving skills that is results driven with at 3+ years of Microsoft .NET technologies and coding experience in C# -
- Recent experience interpreting and translating design specifications into PL/SQL code in an Oracle 10g environment
- Recent hands-on coding experience in C#
- Experience using XML
- Tuning SQL to optimize performance
- UNIX and Linux environments
- Ability to communicate effectively across all technical skill levels