Technical Project Specialist
- Atlanta, GA
SEDC provides cutting-edge software solutions to the UTILITY industry around the country. We are a 'preferred' place to work because we truly care about our employees - we believe in work/life balance. We understand what employees want and we give it to them - competive salaries, great benefits, and a flexible work environment.
SEDC is looking for sharp, career-minded individual to join our Integration Services team.
Our Project Specialist will be dedicated to working on our MDM application and will be sharing support and design directives as well.
- Ability to write queries for reports is a must
- Basic MS Office and computing skills
- database experience helpful - SQL
- Good anaylitical skills
- Independant thinking who takes the intiative on projects
- Good problem identification, analysis, research and resolution skills
- Typically individuals in this role will possess a Bachelors’ degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to travel 10%