COBOL Programmer PL/SQL
- Atlanta, GA
Leading Edge Software Solutions for the Utility Industry
For four decades, SEDC has been leading the utility industry in introducing innovative, cutting-edge technology. We believe that behind every great software company, you’ll find an amazing group of people. We live up to this proposition by hiring only the best and the brightest talent in the country – a diverse group with a broad range of skills and abilities.
Are you looking for a career? Are you creative and dedicated to staying one step ahead of emerging technologies? The opportunities are plentiful at SEDC! We are a proud proponent of diversity and inclusion, and seek to emulate this concept in our workforce.
We are leaders in the financial software development arena for the utility industry. We are seeking a seasoned COBOL Developer.
The COBOL Developer will contribute to the programming team in developing and fixing COBOL programs with embedded SQL on a HPUX platform.
- 4 to 5 years of experience in developing applications with COBOL, recent Microfocus and SQL experience a must!
- Must have experience with embedded SQL
- Good oral and written communication skills are a must
- 1- 3 years of PL/SQL experience
- Experience with ETL
- Experience with stored procedures
- Typically qualified candidates will have Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline but work experience is most important
- Your choice of medical insurance, FSA, and HSA plans.
- Dental and vision insurance (dental plan features a $5,000 annual benefit), life insurance at 4X salary, short/long term disability plans
- Retirement plan offering (401K with 5% company match PLUS additional employer contributions made annually).
- Strong tuition reimbursement plan (up to $4,000 annually).
- Excellent employee perks program and a wellness reimbursement plan.
- Generous paid time off and much more!