- Atlanta, GA
Leading Edge Software Solutions for the Utility Industry
For four decades, SEDC has provided cutting-edge software solutions to utilities around the country. We believe in harnessing technology to integrate every aspect of your business, and we’re constantly creating innovative new ways to streamline workflow and improve efficiency. That’s why our flagship utility software program, utilityPOWERnet (UPN), delivers a vast array of Billing, Accounting, Engineering, and Operations functions. UPN’s comprehensive, intelligent, and flexible design, together with the experience and expertise of SEDC’s top-notch support staff, make it the perfect platform for any utility. And we personally work with every utility to make sure our software meets all your individual needs.
SEDC, a leading financial software development and services company for the utility industry, is looking for an Integration Support & Development Specialist.
Our group is expanding!
And, we have an immediate need for an individual with skills in the following areas:
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Strong Analytical, Research and Problem Solving talents
· Experience in troubleshooting software applications
· Experience with SQL (PL/SQL with Oracle is an extra plus)
· Application Support experience. (Billing system knowledge would be a big plus)
· Web Services Experience is also a plus.
What you will be doing:
· Providing various levels of support to our customers
· Learning to deploy interfaces.
· Drafting enhancement / revision specifications for some of our existing interfaces
· Fix specifications to address integration bugs
· Assist/Lead new development projects
· Testing of development projects / fix changes.
Qualified candidates will demonstrate:
· Excellent customer service and product support skills
· High level of technical aptitude.
· Flexibility and Creativity
· Must have strong analytical and organization skills
· Must be a team player
· Typically candidates will have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or suitable equivalent experience.
What Are the Benefits of Working at SEDC?
- Develop your talent and expertise through extensive professional development, training, and tools.
- Enjoy flexibility that allows you to balance your career and personal time.
- Your choice of medical insurance plans and Flexible spending accounts
- Company matching 401(k) with a great vesting schedule plus Employer Basic Contribution Retirement Plan
- Company paid Life, Short and LongTerm Disability Insurance
- Strong Tuition Reimbursement Plan
- Wellness Reimbursement Plan
- Generous PTO Plan and much more!
Please note that salary requirements must be included in order for your application to be reviewed.