Accounting Application Support Analyst
- Atlanta, GA
For four decades, SEDC has been leading the Utility industry in introducing innovative, cutting-edge technology. We believe that behind every great software company, you’ll find an amazing group of people. We live up to this ideal by hiring only the best and the brightest talent in the country – a diverse group with a broad range of skills.
Are you looking for a Career? Are you dedicated to staying one step ahead of emerging technologies? The opportunities are plentiful at SEDC! We are a proud proponent of Diversity and Inclusion, and seeks to employ a global workforce.
SEDC is looking for sharp, career-minded individuals to join our Implementations team.
Our Implementation specialists provide both phone based and on-site technical support activities for our billing and accounting applications which include:
- Problem identification, research and resolution over the phone & email
- Developing work orders to meet customer’s needs or to address software bugs.
- Researching customer’s current software capabilities
- Assisting with evaluation of customer’s current business processes
- Must be able to travel at least 25%.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must have previous experience in an accounting role
- Solid research and problem-solving skills
- Pleasant telephone demeanor and good communication skills
- Demonstrated data/numbers aptitude and be well-versed in interpreting & manipulating data and spreadsheets
- Typically individuals in this role will possess and Bachelors’ degree or equivalent experience
- MUST have knowledge of SQL and writing queries
What Are the Benefits of Working at SEDC?
- Develop your talent and expertise through extensive professional development, training, and tools.
- Enjoy flexibility that allows you to balance your career and personal time.
- Your choice of medical insurance plans and Flexible spending accounts
- Company matching 401(k) with a great vesting schedule plus Employer Basic Contribution Retirement Plan
- Company paid Life, Short and LongTerm Disability Insurance
- Strong Tuition Reimbursement Plan
- Wellness Reimbursement Plan
- Generous PTO Plan and much more!
Please note that salary requirements must be included in order for your application to be reviewed.