Billing Implementation Specialist
- Atlanta, GA
Leading Edge Software Solutions for the Utility Industry
For four decades, SEDC has provided cutting-edge software solutions to utilities around the country. We believe in harnessing technology to integrate every aspect of your business, and we’re constantly creating innovative new ways to streamline workflow and improve efficiency. That’s why our flagship utility software program, utilityPOWERnet (UPN), delivers a vast array of Billing, Accounting, Engineering, and Operations functions. UPN’s comprehensive, intelligent, and flexible design, together with the experience and expertise of SEDC’s top-notch support staff, make it the perfect platform for any utility. And we personally work with every utility to make sure our software meets all your individual needs.
Southeastern Data Corp is looking for sharp, career-minded individuals to join our Software Support & Implementation team.
The software support and implementation specialists provide both phone based and on-site customer support activities for our billing and accounting applications which include:
- Problem identification, research and resolution over the phone & email
- Developing work orders to meet customer’s needs or to address software bugs.
- Researching customer’s current software capabilities
- Evaluating customer’s current business processes
- Software implementations at customer sites
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- 1 to 2 years experience in customer support or similar role.
- Experience in accounting & billing funtions strongly preferred.
- Experience in software implementation.
- Strong analytical and problem research skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- May require travel (50%)
- Experience in the utility industry (accounting & billing strongly preferred)
- Experience using UPN Software.
What Are the Benefits of Working at SEDC?
- Develop your talent and expertise through extensive professional development, training, and tools.
- Enjoy flexibility that allows you to balance your career and personal time.
- Your choice of medical insurance plans and Flexible spending accounts
- Company matching 401(k) with a great vesting schedule plus Employer Basic Contribution Retirement Plan
- Company paid Life, Short and LongTerm Disability Insurance
- Strong Tuition Reimbursement Plan
- Wellness Reimbursement Plan
- Generous PTO Plan and much more!